Friday, August 12, 2011

X Marks the Spot





Well, I just got back from having a facial at BellaDawna! It was the "Epicurien Enzyme Facial, often described as a non-surgical face lift, this stimulating treatment works wonders for all skin types by improving the skin's clarity, elasticity, texture, circulation and firmness. This facial encourages sluggish skin cells to get to work and the body's ability to metabolize healthy new skin cells." (Quoted from the brochure) 

It was quite amazing and relaxing. It included steam, masks, facial massage, creams, lotions, misting, and a neck, arm, and hand massage! Dawn is quite skilled and experienced. The only thing wrong with it is that it ended! 

After I got home I felt like I should weigh myself because my face felt pounds lighter. I had this deep wrinkle about my left eye that is no longer there, even when I'm wearing my glasses. As a matter of fact, I think my vision is better too!!!

If you live in the area, you should check it out! 

My 'X Marks the Spot' earrings and other selected jewelry are available for purchase there.

No comments:

Post a Comment