The Holidays are fast approaching! Give us a preview of what you are working on for this special time of year.
Good question! What AM I working on?
I have a hard time gearing my work to holidays. I always feel like I should be making something special, but it never seems to work for me.
Here are a few things I have going right now...
But what am I really working on?
Well, Project Runway is over, so I'm done working on that. Project Accessory has started, but it hasn't really pulled me in. However, I really like Work of Art and the pop art challenge reminded me about where I want to be. I kind of forgot how so much of my art had really been pop. I spent a lot of time in photo booths in my college years and I've always loved the drawing and colors from comics and the duplication of images that are near and dear to my heart... so I'm gearing up to pick up where I left off, but I'm not sure where I'm going yet. I've started digging out my photos and playing with them in PhotoShop and piercing out some shapes in metal.
Not very holiday oriented, but this is where I'm at!!
See what other Etsy Metal members are up to:
1. Michele Grady Designs: www.michelegradydesigns.blogspot.com
2. Erin Austin: www.metalmusing.blogspot.com
3. Cynthia Del Giudice: http://cynthiadelgiudice.blogspot.com
4. Nodeform: http://nodeform.blogspot.com/
5. Rebecca Bogan: http://www.AdobeSol.com/blog
6. Panicmama Jewelry: http://panicmama.blogspot.com
7. kate jones: http://katejonesdesign.blogspot.com
9. Beth Cyr http://bcyrjewelry.blogspot.com